Easy Visa Immigration Attorneys

405 N. Maclay Avenue , 2nd Floor, San Fernando, CA, 91340

__CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"9bd08":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default Palette","value":{"colors":{"9bd08":{"val":"var(--tcb-skin-color-0)","hsl":{"h":44,"s":0.75,"l":0.01}}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"9bd08":{"val":"rgb(19, 114, 211)","hsl":{"h":210,"s":0.83,"l":0.45}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__

Fiancé &

Marriage Visas

A fiancé visa or K-1 Visa, may be available to the fiancé of a US citizen, who wishes to come to United States for purposes or marriage. There are two steps in the application process. First, the Petitioner or U.S. Citizen fiancé files the fiancé visa application from the United States. The Beneficiary fiancé will then get an interview at the consulate once the visa is approved. With the visa, the Beneficiary can come to the United States. At that point, you have 90 days to get married in the United States or the visa is automatically revoked. Second, once you are married, you would apply to adjust the beneficiary’s status to that of Legal Permanent Resident

Before applying for a K-1 Visa, you must make sure you qualify.  You must meet the following criteria to qualify. 

  1. The Petitioner must be a U.S. Citizen. Legal Permanent Residents may not apply for their fiancés; 

  2. You must have seen each other in person within the previous two years and have proof; and 

  3. You must be planning on getting married within 90 days of the Beneficiary’s arrival in the United States. 


Immigration Attorneys In San Fernando

We Help People with Immigration Problems in these Areas of Los Angeles:

Beverly Hills | Encino | Granada Hills | Northridge | Porter Ranch | Santa Clarita | Sherman Oaks | Sun Valley | Van Nuys | Valencia | Valley Glen | Sylmar

San Fernando Immigration Attorneys

Fill out the form below and get started today!

Our Office